pules generator

You can define a byte as pulsegenerator (7 different pulsfrequencies)in the HardWare Configuration (Manager->insert->station). Choose your cpu and other modules. Then you choose the page 'cycle/clock memory'. Below this page you must make the 'clock memory byte' active and choose a byte-number. Save and compile your hardware and download this to the cpu.

Similar Topics

Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am trying to create a SINE Wave generator and i cannot seem to make it smoother. I have done this before but i forgot the exact...
Replies
Views
Hi dear forum, I need to create a test sine wave that so that I could check settling time in bidirectional inverters. Function that needs to run...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Anybody have any experience using a tone generator on analog signal wires? Trying to locate two analog level sensors in an old plc5 panel that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom