Df1 spliter serial radio, flow pc and micrologic 1500

BO.

Hello, Im trying to set up this pannel with a 1500 ab micro, a flow pc, tuch screen and a radio. I have everything runing up to speed, but when i enable other nodes, ie other plc's on the hmi. all i get is errors from my df1 splitter.
Is there a node limiter or filter i can put in series between the radio and spliter so the spliter dosnt bug out and start trying to comunicate to other plc's? I think what is going on is when it is poled it auto programes and changes the node for the plc it is talking to or somthing. I figure if i can limit the request to not even get to the spliter with a block except for that particular node, ill be in busness.
Any sugestions?

edit, sorry its a wall of jumbled text, im switching between windows trying to get this thing to cooperate.
To be more clear, whats going on is the system talks fine if only that node to the spliter is enabled on the hmi. but when i turn on other nodes to my hmi for old existing plc;s in the feild, i get a bunch of errors from the spliter on the new plc. Like the spliter is autoprograming or somthing. Div1 class 2 only

Last edited:
I belive what i need to find is a spliter that will give me 2 half duplex out of 1 full duplex, or 2 half duplex out of 1 half duplex.

Called AB and they said its a known issue but the 484 works so thell keep seeling it. so any 1 know of 1 of theese spliters? class 1 div 2?