fault in siemens vfd

mahamadreza

dear sirs,
iwould like to inform you that we have asiemens midimaster vector drive type:6SE3224-2DJ5O ,22kw (MAX. 30kw); that drives a 18.5kw motor of cutter in aextruder machine. the distance between drive and motor is about 50m. newly it is tripping due to fault no:F101. according to operation instruction manual, F101 is related to "inernal inerface fault". we have not found any defective part or any disorder in software and only by switching off and on the fault removes for some hours and appears again.we have also checked grounding and cable sheild grounding. any help to improve this problem is highly appreciated.
best regard,
yazdanian

Check the I/O board. I've seen loose boards do this. Remove and re-install. Only powering off will reset this fault.

Nick

dear nick
Thank you for your reply. we checked the speed control signal 4-20mA and there was 25KHZ noise. by paralleling two 100pf and 1microfarad capacitors to that input we could improve the problem.
yazdanian

in the micromaster manual, it is mentioned: F0101 stack overflow, software error or processor failure.
i think this is caused by the following: when there is too much option boards or complex parmeterization, then the processor will not be able to do all the calculation in one scan.
try to reduce parameter p1800, this will relief the processor by increasing the scan cycle.