best scada for Power Utility

SCADA System

isherpal@rediffmail. said:
i need to implement SCADA system for utility power 66KV substation having trends,historian,secure web interface. which is the best ??

There are a lot of SCADA system for utility. We are using AREVA, Siemens, L & G, GE Harris, ABB Spider SCADA, and Microsol. We are using IEC 60870-5-101 and IEC 60870-5-104 for the protocol.

Regards

Sherwin

Best Scada for Utilty Power

The hardware to be used is BECKHOFF Fieldbus Controller using Ethercat (which is basically fast Ethernet). The measuring devices are standard CT/PT, PT100 etc..

Similar Topics

The hardware to be used is BECKHOFF Fieldbus Controller using Ethercat (which is basically fast Ethernet). The measuring devices are standard...
Replies
Views
Dear guys, I want to learn Scada/HMI and how to make automation system. What is the best software for this? I need a free or long trail not only...
Replies
Views
A bit of a background of our setup.. we are running redunant servers with Citect as our scada system and ThinManager for managing remote sessions...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking into what would be the best OPC server to communicate with many different PLC's. Do you guys know which would be the best one to...
Replies
Views
What's the best OS platform would you prepare when using SCADA system? For trending, alarm logging and reports.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom