mmc size in s7

tulip

How can we understand total program size in a step7 project?

For example when I look file->properties->general-part2 while FC1 open it is showing ;
Lengths:
Local Data :0 bytes
MC7:244 bytes
Load Memory Requirement:348 bytes
Work Memory Requirement:280 bytes
Which value take a base?

Thanks advance....

For the MMC it is the "Load" memory that is important.

You cannot really get the exact MMC disk space requirement without downloading to an MMC and see how much space it takes up.

But you get an approximate estimate by opening the Properties of the Blocks folder, Select the "Blocks" tab, and then note the "Size in load memory". To that value you have to add the size of the SDBs, which you get by double-clicking on "System Data" in the blocks view.

select all your project wen you used CTRL + A and look the Lower Right of window you have the totaly size of your project .

you sell capacity mmc 1.5 *size your programme

baidimed said:
select all your project wen you used CTRL + A and look the Lower Right of window you have the totaly size of your project .
That is Work memory, not Load memory.

To get the closest possible value as it is used in the MMC, you have to add these two values together
S7_mem.GIF