strange problem

jm84

RSView Studio is giving me some trouble. Any time I delete an application from Application manager, the next time I run the manager or Studio itself, the Install/Repair tool comes up and has to do something. Any ideas how to stop this or what could be causing it? It really really cuts in on my time.

edit: it also does not delete the application :S

Last edited:
Are you deleting one of the bundled applications? Unfortunately I found no way around this. I just left them be.

I noticed the same thing in 4.0. Not the case in FT 5.0.

Yes, its a mystery to me why a program would rely on one of its sample applications to run properly. Had the same problem with V4.

jm84 said:
Nevermind I figured it out. Deleting the default ones caused the repair tool to start. I finally got it

That's where I was headed, I just didn't explain myself very well.