Intouch 10.0 license variations

robertmee

Lifetime Supporting Member
I must not be looking in the right place online. While I do a fair amount of IT integration, been awhile since I've had to quote providing it for a customer (they always have it). What are the different levels of runtime licenses available (I assume they still differentiate by tag count) and the approximate list price of each?

TIA

Don't have one...All my customer's have always purchased their own development/runtime licenses...I've never had to deal with it. Guess I'll contact the rep in the city of this new customer and see what they say. Thanks

doug2 said:
http://www.insourcess.com/

I think this is your distributor.

Thanks...the problem is, I won't be purchasing it. The customer will be and they're not in my area. I'm just trying to put together a budgetary project proposal for them, which includes some form of IT 10.0. Even list prices would be fine, but they don't seem to be published either.