RSHistorian/RSSQL/RSView32

plcengineer

I have a new version 9 of RShistorian Data Logging with RSSQL.. How can I make RSSQL and the data logging start automatically after a reboot.. I need the server to automatically start logging data after a reboot..

Also, I need to know how to get an RSView 32 application to automatically start on a reboot.. I know that it you go somewhere and put in the following app name.rsv/r or something like that.. I can't remember where or how to do this..

Thanks,

Items I want to start running on reboot I put shortcuts here. This is how I start my FactoryTalk View SE Clients.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

I know there are other ways to do this but it works for me!

That procedure doesn't work with an RSView32 app.. I know that you have to add the app name/r somewhere before it will boot up automatically.. I just can't remember where to do this.. I'm thinking it may be properties for the file or something..???