Determining Address to be used of Advantys when the are slave of Quantum CPU 651 50

reymond_craig

Hi,

I got this problem, I cann't find a manual that would tell what should be the address of my i/o located on advantys which is connected to Quantum plc through modbus tcp or through NOE 771 01.

Please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you very much in advance.

Set the rotary switches on the Advantys ethernet (nip) module to a unique address for each rack. (first rack may be 01 so set top switch to 0 and bottom switch to 1). Then use the DHCP server on the quantum noe module to set an ip address for STBNIP2212_001. Use the io scanner in the noe module to scan that ip address into local memory. Have a look for the advantys hardware manual and it will show you the mapping for each card, ie the number of input registers and output registers used by that card. There are two arrays of registers in the nip -
the input image starts at 45392
and the output image starting at 40001

try this manual for more info
http://www.summit.com/markets/autom...tandard Ethernet Modbus TCPIP NIM NIP2212.pdf

or this one for the hardware
http://conecta2.schneiderelectric.es/nbd-update/cont2/31002952_K01_001_02.pdf