Panelmate With Slc/503

facuna

HI FRIENDS...
I have a Panelmate 1100 and i need connect it with slc503 using df1 driver... I downloaded the serial drive to panelmate and i draw a grapich to see the B3:0/0 ..but the panelmate show LOC1202 in vanguard B3:0

vanguard is the pls's name
somebody can send me on example please help me
thanks in advanced
Fausto Acuna

LOC 1202 means the PanelMate could not communicate with the PLC.

The problem could be in the cable or the port parameter settings. Does the PM1100 have one serial port or two? If it has two, are you sure you set up the driver for the correct port and connected the cable to the correct port?

The port settings for the PanelMate must match the port settings on the PLC. When you have your computer successfully communicating with your PLC so that you can monitor the ladder logic, open up RSLinx and write down the serial port setting. Then make sure you have your PanelMate configured with the same settings.

Finally, make sure that your cable is the correct one for the application.

panelmate wit slc

I can connect my pc with the plc.. the settings for df1 channel 0 are 19200.8,none,1 bcc.... the panelmate had only one port serial...
I downloaded to panelmate the allen bradley serial driver...
the configuration cable are 3-2 2-3 5-5

if you have one example database please send me to [email protected]

thank you for your answer

I assume that you set up the PanelMate's "PLC name and port table" to match the setting for the PLC port. Does the PanelMate give you a choice between BCC and CRC for the checksum calculation? If not, try changing the port on the SLC from BCC to CRC.