STEP7 Professional edition upgrade 2006--licence not active

Apel

Dear All,
Here I got new problem.I installed my STEP7 professional edition upgrade 2006 in my freshly formatted HP Laptop.I move my licence from licence stick to C:drive but after that when I open "No valid licence" pop-up.I opened my Automation licence manager but the licence was there.For urgent use of my software I activate DEMO(14 days) licence.Now 14days over and I cant open my STEP7.I tried to move Licence into my Stick and again moved back to harddisk.No result.Can anybody help me...to get out of the problem without Reformatting my hard disk.

thanks

Run your licence manager, select the licence, right click and "check"...

If you did this, sorry..

You must have license from a previous version.
Select this older license, and select "Update".

I think that ALM will automatically search for and find the upgrade license. If not you may have to point to the upgrade license.

When succesful, the previous license will have been converted to the newer version, and the upgrade license will have disappeared.

I think that the upgrade license should stay on the floppy/USB drive. You shold not move it to the HD with the previous license first.