novice in plc

sud

i m an engineering graduate in mechanical n now into computer networking.can i venture in to plc,n how should i go about it.

novice plc programmer

hi

thks f or the reply,i went thru the ladder diagram reg

the input n outputs,but canu pl refer me a book which

will clear my basics.What else do i need to know,should

i brush up basic electrical enginnering,etc

sud

Hi Sud

You have found a great place if you want to learn about PLCS. Have you checked out the ( LEARNPLCS ) icon at the top of the page ? It's a great place to learn the basics.
Once you know the basics, buy your self a starter PLC pack, it's the best way to learn. I chose Mitsubishi, as it was the most commonly used brand in my industry.

Regards

Steve

The BOOK

At the top of this page is a message for either:

PLC VIDEO TRAINING - LEARN QUICK - CLICK HERE NOW

or

GET THE BOOK - FREE SHIPPING - CLICK HERE

(depending on which GIF gets loaded when you refresh).

Phil's book not only supports this site, but is an EXCELLENT book on learning the basics of PLCs and ladder programming.

It's available here: http://www.plcs.net/book.shtml