Telemecanique diffuse laser photo eye recommendation?

oregonsam

I am presently in Russia, and need to quickly aquire diffuse laser photo eyes from Germany. We used Sick laser eyes in this application at our last site. The brand most easily available is telemecanique. They will need to sense wood at a distance of approximately 15" (38 cm). Our internet access is slow & intermittent. I am searching the web for information, but thought I would throw the question out here to all the experts on this site.

Does anyone have any experience with these eyes, and maybe have a recommendation and part number.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited:
just go with the XUK range of sensors. The rest of the part number will depend on the voltage and amount of wires you want, and sensing distance. It can sense basically anything you want as you have a teach function on it