EWeb Module - Need Help

SortedLogic

I have an Eweb Module in a Contrologix 5000 Chassis with a DH-485 Com. Module (No Processor), Can a Eweb Module access Input / Outputs from a SLC 503 on a Data Highway. (O:3/1)etc.

SortedLogic said:
I have an Eweb Module in a Contrologix 5000 Chassis with a DH-485 Com. Module (No Processor), Can a Eweb Module access Input / Outputs from a SLC 503 on a Data Highway. (O:3/1)etc.

Yes but as far as I can tell nothing in that senerio will work for that besides the contrologix rack and the SLC 5/03

Can a Eweb Module access Input / Outputs from a SLC 503 on a Data Highway. (O:3/1)etc.

Can you define "access"?

Are you trying to display SLC I/O points on webpage hosted by EWEB?
This is not possible, EWEB module can access only Logix based data.

If you just want to have a PC running RSlinx, then you Yes, you can bridge via EWEB and DH-485

You need to define your application