Updating RTC in Micrologix 1500 with MSG instruction

APEACE

I need to update the RTC in a microligix 1500 PLC from a remote Micrologix 1500 PLC using a write MSG. I can ceate the write MSG and select the Data Table Address as RTC:0 but I cannot find any documentation that tells me what the Size in Elements wil be for this to work correctly. Does any one know what the element size should be?

Thanks for any Help or Suggestions.

Similar Topics

Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to properly update the "icons" on my Panelview 900 (AB 2711-T9C9). I think maybe I'm having a fundamental...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am dealing with something annoying and excruciatingly basic that I am just ready to cry. I have updated some alarm messages in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom