A Mitsibushi E-20TP question

tommee10533

Hello, I recently acquired a E-20Tp to program a FX-20GM,I guess that's the only way you can program these.My question,the one I have is all in Japanese,is there a setting I can change,to make it english?Or is there a easier way I can program a FX-20GM and NOT A FX2N-GM.Thanks

hi

you have got a hand held programmer. I am uncertain about the language settings.

I worked at a place may 12 yrs ago and they had an adaptor that clipped onto the plc and you could then use the programming adaptor SC02 to hookup a laptop and medoc software.

I bet these are harder to find than rocking horse $hit

This adapter the plugs in to a plc,would it have a DB9 connector on it,and it clicks right above the mini din connector on a fx2n plc?If it does I already have one.And a sc02 is basically a DB9 serial to a mini din right?

Sorry for the delay, i have been on the road.
I didnt realise you had motion equipment. Apologies for misinformation, I would suggest you speak to your supplier.

Cheers