Siemens Masterdrives 1 master 2 slaves

pauly

This a repost in the hope someone can give a little help,
I would like to control 2 slave masterdrives driving unwind stands from an existing masterdrive via simolink. We intend to retrofit a simolink card to the existing drive which has devicenet connection also. My first thought is to send the output of the ramp function generator of the existing masterdrive over simolink to the slaves as a speed reference, a trim setpoint is required to introduce some draw into the web the trim setpoint I intended to transmit via devicenet to the slaves. I am a bit unsure how to introduce the trim function within the drives and indeed how to synchronise the drives via simolink. Any ideas or thoughts are very much appreciated.