Error 60 Panelview 600

rambo5330

Hey I have a panelview 600 and have been installing a new program into it.. i just made a change to the program and downloaded it to the PV.. now 3 seconds after the main screen appears it error 60's i can no longer download a new program into the panelview because the error 60 prevents communication to the computer .. i've read all the other threads and nothing addresses that type of problem..they talk about error 60 but everyone else can still communicate and download a new program in.. i do not have a flash card handy to download an app that way.. but may resort to getting one.. is there anyway to erase the terminal flash and set it to default.. by pressing anything in config... i can access config screen for about 4 seconds so just enough time to press an item.. or is there an internal battery i can pull out so it looses its application memory?