WinCC Fileserver help

Plankman

Hi all

I've installed WinCC 6.0 SP4 Fileserver. I've configured Tag Logging and Alarm Logging to backup data to a folder I've shared on the fileserver. Now I need some help, how can I link the data back to the project for trending, alarming, etc. I read in the help file that you can link them, but I can't find where

Thanks

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom