Inverter Connection via Profibus

cousteau

I have a Siemens Simatic PLC 314C-2DP and I want to communicate this with two servo-inverters (LTi Drives) independently via Profibus connection. I have already used a routine (FC) that calls the appropiate System Functions of Step7 (SFC13, SFC14, SFC15) but unfortunately the servos moves with the same speed, same direction and same positioning as I have only one servo. If someone knows how can I solve this problem, please post me soon. Please note that is my first time that I use Profibus for such of this communication. Thank you in advance.

Hello Cousteau;

This should only happen if somehow the same addresses were attributed to the servos, which the configuration software should pickup and reject.
Maybe you could show us a screencapture of your Profibus configuration, and of your control blocks for each servo? We might be able to formulate different ideas we could test.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier