smb

For commuincation between Citect and Siemens through CP5611 and
MPI protocol I need to create a PCstation in NetPro and connect it
to my PLC(siemens CPU314) but when I add CP5611 to this created
station a Profibus subnet is created which I couldn't change it to
MPI then I couldn't download it to my PLC.I don't know how can I
change the protocol of CP5611 to MPI?

Hello;
I believe the procedure you are attempting is not necessary for the connection of a Citect SCADA system to a S7 CPU through MPI. It is only required if you need to establish a network "connection" (Siemens technical term) over Profibus or Industrial Ethernet and need to insert Siemens communication blocks that require a connection number.
You do not use configured connections over MPI, and you will not use specialized blocks for communications between Citect and the PLC. So you need not worry about the Netpro setup.
If I remember correctly, all you need is a connection file that you download (or import) to the CP5611 (it used to be calle COMLS7; that might have changed, but the same principal applies). The procedure is generally well explained in the Citect Help files.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier