Proface to Mitsubishi FX0

Chrislott

I am trying to connect an Proface GP 2301-S HMI to an Mitsubishi FX0s PLC via the programming 8 pin Mini-Din port. Has anyone done this? Can you please tell me what cables/hardware that you used?

Regards,

Chris

This Mitsu port is RS422 so you will need to convert your 232 to it. Then if your device has the Mitsu driver your OK. If not you will have to get some serious serial programming. You can get the protocol manual at the mitsu website.

This is not a simple job...

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a Mitsubishi PLC FX3u connected to an old ProFace GP2500 HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make communication possible between the mitsubishi FX-2N and a proface HMI, ST401. all the other areas are working fine eg i can...
Replies
Views
Hi there, is anyone here have the connection config. (or have been done before) of Mitsubishi FX PLC (FX1s-14MR-ES/UL) to Proface HMI...
Replies
Views
U
Does anybody have the pin assignment of the cable for connecting between Proface GP2500-SC41 and Mitsubishi Q-series PLC? Kind regards,
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Back
Top Bottom