AB 1398 GML Ultra Trouble upload/download

hrhoward

Hello All,

I have a small Blanchard that uses an Allen-Bradley 1398. When the machine is powered up, "Invalid Opcode" is displayed.

I do have GML Ultra (v. 1.0.1). The AB 1398 is an Ultra Plus Series. I also have a disk with the original .ult file.

I am able to link up to it and reset the drive, the led turns green but then goes back to red within a second.

I can not upload or download any scripts or diagrams. It will start and then abort. Baud rate it set at 9600 on both the software and the pc's comm 1 port.

I'm at a loss. First time with this system. Please help me.

Thanks,

Heath

GML ultra

Hello
i have problem with GML Ultra v 1.0.1
i can online with sofware GML ultra but i can't upload or download the script and other.

Can help me