Power Consumption and Heat Dissipation

Power consumption is the rate at which energy is consumed. Opening and studying a text consumes more energy than typing, but because of the short time frame typing consumes more power.

Heat dissipation is the transfer of heat from source to destination. Mental effort creates heat, which is dissipated by evaporative cooling through the sweat of your brow.

Tom Jenkins said:
Power consumption is the rate at which energy is consumed. Opening and studying a text consumes more energy than typing, but because of the short time frame typing consumes more power.

Heat dissipation is the transfer of heat from source to destination. Mental effort creates heat, which is dissipated by evaporative cooling through the sweat of your brow.

Tom, my friend, that should be your tagline :)
/applause

Tom Jenkins said:

🍺