Connection problem with Micromaster440

denz52

Hi folks
I want to connect MM440 using pc-inverter connection kit (6SE6400-1PC00-0AA0) with drivemonitor or starter. But I couldnt. Normally I can connect the other MM440 in my office with same kit and drivemontor.
That MM440 connect to system with profibus. I removed BOP on the profibus modul after I took on pc-inverter connection kit (I arranged baudrate of course)..But I can not manage..
What is the main reason?
best regards...

I dont know what is the problem with your PC connection kit.

In case you dont get it sorted out, then I can suggest that you use some Profibus capable hardware to connect to the MM4 via the Profibus module.
I have succesfully done that before with a CP5511 and STARTER software (I think Drivemonitor do not support profibus).