Help with a 1769-ASCII

bradal

I am trying to get an ASCII card working,printing to a thermal printer. The ascii card is AB's 1769-ASCII, judging by what I have found on the net there is not much help out there. I cannot even get the OK light to turn on. I have set-up the module using the generic module that is described. Set-up the standard input output mappings and 108 and 108 and 31 for configuration.

Fundamentally I cannot get the OK light on and on the module properties page I get error code 16#031c. I found something on a similar error that mentioned that the data files (local.X.Data) may be the wrong size.

"The default values for input and output are 24 and 20 respectively. When adding the module these values are changed to some other number, say 30 input and 50 output. Check the controller tags to make sure the array size is what you have changed it too. If it is not modify it to reflect the change.

Correct the Input/Output array sizes to match what is entered on the general tab of the 232ASC."

But the arrays look fine. Anyone offer some assistance?

Pretty sure I have found some good sample logic, just wish I could get rid of the error code and have the OK light lit on the module. Tried swapping the ASCII module with the Power Supply.