another wincc flex question, recipes

userxyz

If I have a panel and a PC runtime.

But I don't buy the option for recipes on the PC...

is it possible to control the recipesystem via tags with the pc runtime ?

Haven't tried that one yet but the available information seems to imply that the recipe system will not work without a licence.

I didn't buy the recipe option for the last WinCC system that I did, I made a recipe system in the PLC. I used a UDT for the structure of the recipe and created a DB with multiple copies of the UDT with the 1st entry being the edit buffer. Load/Save functions were done with some indirect addressing and the recipe number to point to the storage location. This system works well enough for a modest number of recipes. I can give you some sample code if you wish.

Nick