Micrologix 1100 Analog inputs

kingj

Hi,

I am a beginner with PLC's and I am trying to make use of the Micrologix 1100 to input voltage and power measurements from a simulator on analog signals and trigger a switching pattern based on the values of voltage and power.
I am using the RSLogix 500 Starter version and I am not able to figure out how to address and collect data from the analog channels. I know that the Starter version supports only 10 points, I wanted to know if it supports the Embedded Analog inputs. If so, then are channels I:0.4 and I:0.5 the analog channels?..

Your help will be much appreciated guys.
Thanks in advance.
kingj

If it is the free RSlogix500 for the 10 point ML1000, I don't think it will work with the ML1100.

No Bob its not the free version. It is a licensed version. And i tried some small logic like the motor control and some switching logic online. It works fine.

Thanks
kingj