fx3u type gx developer mistubushi

xeonht

when i connect the computer with rj 45 to port 1 or 2 it connects well but when i test connection test it says error "plc type cannot be recognised"

i have gx- developer 8.23 and its update for version up too they say it is problem of windows xp so i installed windows xp pro sp2 again fresh installation in new project it shows fx3u type cpu's but there is still that problem pls help me

Similar Topics

I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, want to ask. I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom