PLC DirectSOFT Programming

djinak

I would like a recommendation for training on DirectSOFT DL405 and how to program it with ladder logic. Let's just assume I know nothing about logic and PLCs and all that. And I want to unlearn some of the bad habits I've picked up by trying to use someone else's program.
Is there a good book or even a training course held somewhere that could get me on my way?
Thanks

Well, you can build a "Trainer" to practice with, and they have quite a few program examples that come with the program software.

Their is a gentlemen, Doug Bell, that does training courses

http://my.execpc.com/~icauto/

Also keep coming around, lots & lots of talent here :site:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have this old code am trying to convert. Never worked with this PLC before. The 2 rungs are attached. What is happening here? What are...
Replies
Views
I would like a recommendation for training on DirectSOFT DL405 and how to program it with ladder logic. Let's just assume I know nothing about...
Replies
Views
does any one know dat how to force a input bit , to test the program in plc...i'm using directsoft software 4 KOYO Plc.
Replies
Views
I called Automation Direct support yesterday to find out if there was a way we could download programs and memory into our plc's without the use...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom