Removal of alarm messages please

kevbloke

Hello all. I have an airline in a bottling plant that due to changes no longer requires the last 4 motors. The Danfoss 5000 inverters have long since been taken elsewhere to be used on another project.
These inverters were all on the profibus line from 315cpu to op17 hmi.
The problem is i can't get rid of the alarm messages on the hmi for the now missing inverters.
I have removed the associated DB's and trawled other parts of the program for references to said inverters but found none.
As you will have gathered, profibus isn't really my domain but the man whose it was has now left us (boohoo) and now all eyes are pointing in this direction!
Any help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Kev

The alarm messages are probably located in a DB or a memory area together with all other alarm messages. Look for an alarm db in the project or look in the HMI project to see which bits that sets the alarm. If the alarm number is shown on the HMI when the alarm is triggered you can search for that alarm number in the HMI software.

I'm guessing that you are using Protool for the HMI if you open messages and select a message you can look in the down right corner to see the databit or memory bit that is triggering the alarm.