about s7 200 communacation port burn

njdujian

HI,ALL

I have a system with s7200 PLC and GP hmi.when I connect the PLC and HMI,few minites, the PLC's communacation port burn. I think the cabel is good,the PLC and HMI is new. Please tell me how?

thanks very much!

For something to get hot (burn) you need energy, there must be some electricity going where it should not go and so creating heat. The S7-200 port has 24V on pin 7 and 5V on pin 6, make sure you have no connections to those pins. Otherwise disconnect all cables going to the plug and then add them back one at a time until you find when the heat starts.

Bryan

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom