diesel locomotive plc

stevedunk

hi
we have some light locomotives that are using modicon micros with a120 add on cards for engine , converter , instrumentation control.
not a real good choice for a dusty vibrating environment,
however they have worked ok for some years but as you would imagine
they are beginning to cause problems.
i am interested in finding a suitable hardened industrial plc,24vdc inputs, relay outputs with analogue i/o in a brick type.

Any suggestions?

Are you referring to the old modicon micros or the later modicon tsx micro with the telemecanique branding on?
Also need to know the io count to give a recommendation

old modicon micro they used 28 digital inputs 12 out and a couple of anolog in and out. it wasn't the best programming job and i would be seeking to minimise when i rewrite.