-=| RS Logix 500 & Wonderware |=-

JuNGLisT

Is it possibly to have RS Logix 500 and Wonderware running on the same computer at the same time? Or is the node address a conflict and you can only run one or the other.

Why not just try it and see! It's not like you're going to break anything... Either it'll work or it won't. And if it doesn't, figure out why not.

But - the answer you want is that it's not a problem. I've done it many, many times.

Last edited:
Running them on the same computer is fine but going online with RSLogix500 while WW is running depends on the driver and communication type. Ethernet, should be ok with WW IO server and AB RSLinx running simultaneously. DH+, I think you will need RSLinx for both since only one driver can access the DH+ card at a time. Serial, only one driver at a time and only one appication at a time online.