Rs View Me

mjkoc518

We have several Panel View Plus's in our plant. They have USB ports, how do I upload from the terminal itself to my flash drive? Is this possible? Thanks for the help.

Sometimes you can use the USB port, but not always.

The sure fire way to do it without a PC is to use a CompactFlash card.

You have to insert the flash card and navigate the following menus:

File Management -> Copy Files -> Copy Applications.

Then change the destination location to External 1.

The problem with the USB flash cards is that they don't always show up as an external storage. The explination that I got was sometimes the USB drives get mounted as "external 3", which you do not have the option to select. Sometimes they work just fine.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom