Control Logix Will this work?

NaborsCanada

The attached logic is a proto type of the logic that I’m going to use to help determine if we should be installing high line into a Rig. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m also using some type of power quality analyzer to help with my calculations. I know this method isn’t the most reliable way of calculating KWH using PLC, but it may be nice to display to Rig personnel approximately what they are using for power. Attached is MHTML Document Print out of my Logic in RS Logix 5000

Any help would be GREAT

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom