PLCsim with CITECT

vanilla05

Dear all,

i am currently using step 7 to write my programs together with CITECT. I always have this problem of not being able to test my CITECT interface with step 7.

As the only place i can test my work is only when i got to site where the PLCs are, will there be any chance whereby i can actually make use of the PLC simulator and link it up with my CITECT HMI interface to do a test so that not much time will be wasted?

For all your kind advice. Thank you.

What Jesper says is true, at least no one I know of has found a way to do it.
I have used the WinAC soft PLC to talk to Citect, but these are expensive.

Similar Topics

Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hi, My PLC hardware has been delivered to customer site - many thanks for the invaluable help on this forum! I was looking into see if it's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom