Losing Focus in WinCC

Manglemender

I have a strange problem with WinCC V6.2 (running on XP Pro SP2) and I'm wondering whether anyone knows a solution. Here goes...

On a maintenence screen I have a button that excecutes the following code: "ProgramExecute("C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\control.exe timedate.cpl");". This opens the standard windows control panel applet for date and time management on the PC. The problem is that after a few seconds the focus is lost back to the WinCC runtime and the date/time applet moves to the background. I should also point out that this only occurs with the runtime running full screen, if you put it in a window then the problem goes away.

Anyone seen this before / know a solution?

Nick

Similar Topics

Hey all, I have a little problem with Intouch v7.1. Our glorious IT department have made a change to one of their applications and now the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
I am working with beckhoff plc in twincat 3 environment. I have a array of struct which I want to make persistent. I declared it with...
Replies
Views
We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens 1515 controller with the configuration of cards (input, output, safety input, safety input, safety output). I am having an issue...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom