Vijeo Designer question

chud

In the help file it states that it is possible to take a screen snapshot of the xbt and then print that snapshot.
Unfortunately it does not elaborate on this and I cant find the place to setup and trigger this snapshot.
I want to print a real time trend to a dedicated printer, so that in wont be neccesary to buy a memory card.
Any help would be appreciated

Chud,

From memory there is an object in the toolbox. Unfortunately I am not at my PC at the moment so can't check, but will get back to you when I can.

Jon.

Thanx John. I found the problem or lack there of. The xbtgt1130 cannot take screenshots. The xbtgt1105 which is cheaper can though(dont know why a cheaper model can).
Thanx again

Just another question. Thing is I want to print a trend every 24 hours. Now it looks like you have to do this via a button.
question 1. Is it possible to trigger this print periodically or must a button be used?

question 2. Even if i use a button I cannot find the function to print(printing is enabled and setup). In the help it says that you can take a snapshot and save it or print it immediately.

Thanx for any help

Found the awnser. NExt time i'll look harder before asking questions.
The snapshot function has a control variable that you need to put a value in for specific functions.
Value

Operation Name

Description

No operation.

No operation.

Save

The snapshot is taken and the snapshot file is saved in .jpeg format to defined drive.

Print

The snapshot is taken and the snapshot is printed.

Save and Print

The snapshot is taken, the snapshot file is saved in .jpeg format to the defined drive, and the snapshot is printed.