printer and plc

SHYAMAL

Dear all,
I am trying to send data from s7 200 plc (cpu 224xp) to an epson printer (lx300 + II) through its 25 pin serial port with the siemens example tip19. But it is printing some garbage. I am using following hardwares for the project:
1. PC/PPI cable
2. 25 to 9 pin converter
3. rs 232 null modem cable

Could anybody please help me identify the reasons of not coming out the desired printing.

Regards,

Shyamal.

Similar Topics

Hi All Trying to get the PLC to send a commant to the printer to prinnt a lable. evarything is setup except RS linnx cannot see the printers and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am trying to send a simple ascii string, to a VideoJet printer from a ControlLogix PLC. So I have been using the MSG instructions as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone have a guide on how to communicate a zebra printer with a s7-1200 plc via TCP using TIA portal?? or any advices on what...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants to print data anytime someone presses a button for a batch addition. They want to print quantities, person's name...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom