aseptic filler

kamau

hi guys,one of my aseptic juice filler have of late had its produced juice blow.i have changed the sealing element to the point that the sealing profile on the bag look ok,the sealing temp.is set at 185 degrees.the problem still persist.can someone please advice me on what to do next.

You're going to have to give us much more information than that. We don't know your machine, we don't know your process, we can't read your mind. Help us help you.

Bag filler

I'm assuming it's an aseptic bag filler from your hazy description. Is it the end seal or the fin seal that's leaking? I have some experience with aspetic bag fillers. What type (brand) machine is it?

Greg

kamau said:
hi guys,one of my aseptic juice filler have of late had its produced juice blow.i have changed the sealing element to the point that the sealing profile on the bag look ok,the sealing temp.is set at 185 degrees.the problem still persist.can someone please advice me on what to do next.

I come across this type of scenario all the time. Some of the systems we have installed are sterilizers providing product to Sterile Surge tanks that then supply product to a Scholle or Tetra filler.

First question I ask when bags blow up, due to fermentation inside the bag, is an entire lot of bags blowing up or random baqs.

An entire lot always means trouble with the sterile supply system. Random bags indicate a fill head or contaminated bag problem.

Can you specify your equipment set up?