RSViewSE Themes?

Greg Dake

Greetings,

In RSViewSE (Factory Talk View), is there a way to just use the default Windows theme for displays? What I mean is that I don't want to try and re-create the Windows colors on my displays. You know button colors, pop-up frame colors, etc...There should be a setting to use the current Windows theme colors. I don't think this is possible in RSViewSE unless I'm missing something?

TIA,

Greg

If you open a screen in studio, right clik on the screen, then you can set the screen proprties and behavior. you can set the screen properties and behavior as default.

Similar Topics

I'm working on a system that has a RSViewSE vers.4 project upgraded to FactoryTalk ViewSE vers.7 I can't open the vers.4 project, I can only see...
Replies
Views
I need some reporting software for an Allen Bradley HMI RS View SE to be able to create the production tables and charts. I am using Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
I'm a new developer (for RSVIEW... been developing software in other languages for about 15 years), and have taken the AB classes... but I'm in a...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I got one panelview 1000 plus running, my client want to transfer same application from panelview to a PC, same time they want...
Replies
Views
HI, I have factory Talk View Edition. I am using RSVIEW SE (Network)for my HMI application. I have RSLINX Classic LITE. I set up DDE/OPC topic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom