how to suck configuration from OP 35 (part2)

dek7

hello every body,i have asked this question before and no body have give me precise information. i will try to reformelate:

i need to know if it is possible to suck the cofiguration (.pdb) out of an old OP35,in order to reload it?

secondly, i want to know if upload function in SIMATIC prootol is useful for me?, and when can i used it?.

thanks for every body
,and best regards.

Hi,

Protool comes with another app called Prosave.

An OP35 is available in protool, this would suggest that Prosave would be able to upload the configuration for you - however in my version (7.4.0.0) the unit isnt listed.

If you have a protool cd then the prosave version will be older and may support the upload of this panel.

The upload functionality in protool is for newer WinCE panels which have been downloaded with the upload enable ticked.

If the panel is listed in an older Prosave program, then dont forget the unit needs to be in transfer mode with the correct serial cable or via MPI for data transfer.

the file extracted is compiled and of no use for anything other than loading into an identical unit.

Hope this helps