3rd party Activex symbols for HMI

bosko1

Hey guys,
I'm doing a new intouch 10.0 application and I wanted to use the slick new graphics. Unfortunately you have to use the new "System" level install, and my project doesn't have it in the budget. Can someone suggest a 3rd party activex library with really slick looking controls (buttons, pumps, valves, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

Similar Topics

Is there a way to install 3rd party ActiveX controls onto a PanelView Plus 6 (FW 6.10)? I don't have a problem with inserting the control into a...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster, long time reader. I've got a mass flow controller device for controlling the flow of gas. It has a flowmeter and an...
Replies
Views
Should it be possible to upload hardware and software with TIA from a controller that has 3rd party profinet I/O (Muir) Impact67? I have only...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to find an answer in Rockwell's site or here. I am curious if CCW can connect to 3rd party devices via E-I/P like other brands and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is it possible to position with third-party servo motors using PF 753 or PF 755 AC drives? I know torque and speed control are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom