design ladder diagram for the loading zone

bmnyakeni

Hi, can some1 help me with designing a laader diagram for the following problem![/font]
At a new fish factory an automated control of a loading zone for trucks need to be designed by.The loading zone at the port only has ten (10) spaces available for deliveries.Due to traffic flow controls the trucks need to pass a control gate when moving in and out of the loading premises.I must design this loading zone in such a way that the trucks go through booms.There also need to be indicators consisting of RED and GREEN light indicating if the loading zone is full or not to approaching trucks.I must use sensors to count the trucks entering and leaving the premises in order to switch the indicating lights and operate the two booms see the attached figure 2.[/font]

As always you will not get help if you ask some1 to write the program for you. Firstly you must at least try to write some code on your own and if you get stuck with something, post the code here and we will give you pointers

Once again we will assist in questions specific to the problem but will not write the program for you, post what you have thus far then ask specific questions to the problems your having in writing the program