Micologix 1500 question?

jivey1026

Hey everyone, I have a micrologix 1500 that i'm using to run a machine that I built. The problem is that I have an external cylce counter on the machine that counter the good parts that the operator runs. The counter however is not counting consistently, the counter is rated at 20 counts a second I think. Is there anyway I program the contacts to speed up?

That depends on the options your external counter has I assume you mean a seperate counter controller most if not all counters has what is known as a means to bebounce the incoming signals essentailly it will ignore multiple signals under a set time frame (commonly 500 ms) more ifon on the external counter may be needed to help furhter

Similar Topics

Dear All, I am trying to setup PID logic in micrologix 1500 LRP. but plc is going in fault mode showing major error as " Invalid value is being...
Replies
Views
I have a program with 16 different recipes. We are having problems with pranksters changing some of the settings from the touchscreen and causing...
Replies
Views
OK here is what i have: ML1500(DF1,Full Duplex,19200) connected to 1761-NET-ENI which is connected(via ethernet) to 4 Port Ethernet hub (port 1)...
Replies
Views
Matthias Von Zorn
M
Dos anyone have an rss file(logix 500) with modbus rtu communication. I am trying to get some value out of an janitza ugm511 power analyser. Eg...
Replies
Views
Good evening gents , I've a micrologix1200 which suddenly faulted , I almost checked all threads here and tried all suggestions , the fault led...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom