trying to get a telemecanique TSX 170 2028 working

samo

i am having trouble finding the required software for a TSX 170 2028. from what i understand the old program for this worked in dos. is there a program that i can use to program the plc in XP?

I doubt it, but i have heard some people mentioning it working on virtual pc and having dos running on it. If its a tsx 17 (pressume it is from the part number) i use xtel software that runs on OS2. Luckily still have one of those old laptops with os2. I'm not 100% sure but cant you use proworx aswell?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Hello! When trying to load the hardware configuration I get error 0050-133 2 2458, check the diagnostic buffer. When checking the buffer, it says...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom