For Sale:187 Ton Press

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
This isn't really control related, but some is going to get a great deal...I GAIN NOTHING FROM THE SALE.

I've got a customer that is practically going to give away a 187 ton hydraulic press that was designed to punch and cut channel to length for use as pilot racks.

Mechanically someone is going to get one of the sturdiest presses ever built. Does anyone know someone who might have a use for such a machine?

For more details email me at \n [email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm a retired PLC developer and have some IDEC PLC equipment that was used for development that I would like to sell. Everything is in...
Replies
Views
The Tesla thread got me wondering, what has been your wisest stock investment move? Maybe you got in early or sold at just the right time. Your...
Replies
Views
anyone in need of some schneider atv31's 208V 3 phase 1/2 hp drives? magelis touch screen modbus hub phoenix ethernet switch LMC20 motion plc et al?
Replies
Views
Found this on Craigslist Interesting https://greenville.craigslist.org/ele/d/greer-plc-test-station/7049719716.html
Replies
Views
They are on ebay, but I really need to get them out of my garage. Let me know if you are interested and I will PM the ebay link. 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom