Mitsubishi FR-A500 Communication

shamyl

Hi,
I'm using FR-A500 inverters communicating with Citect V5.40 (HMI)and Melsec A1SJH (PLC) via RS-485. The HMI is for enabling the inverters and giving them speed reference, apart from monitoring the loading currents of the inverters. Now the problem is, some of the inverters are only taking commands from the HMI (speed reference and 'on/off' command) but the 'on/off' status and currents are not being displayed. While the communication with the other inverters are perfectly fine. I tried finding parameters related to what data should be sent over the communication cable (like there are in Siemens MicroMaster), but found none. What could be wrong?

Regards,
Shamyl