Citect Computer Setup Wizard

IainH

Am I missing something?

I am currently devolping and supporting a number of small projects using Citect SCADA and have a number of different computer setup configurations, particularly the initial start-up page.

This information appears to be stored in the citect.ini file located in my C:\Windows folder so is not backed up with each project. Consequently, I need to remember to change the computer setup every time I change projects.

Is there any way around this?

Iain

Try using parameters within the project, these are saved and restored as part of the project. You access them through the citect explorer system menu parameters, see the help for whats available

IainH said:
Am I missing something?

I am currently devolping and supporting a number of small projects using Citect SCADA and have a number of different computer setup configurations, particularly the initial start-up page.

This information appears to be stored in the citect.ini file located in my C:\Windows folder so is not backed up with each project. Consequently, I need to remember to change the computer setup every time I change projects.

Is there any way around this?

Iain

You can use multiple ini files, its a little bit fiddly, take a look at the Citect KB Article Q4139

Multiple ini files is the way to go. Have been there before. Have used them with multiple versions of Citect as well - point each version at it's own ini file.